We are so incredibly excited to introduce our newest OUTSTANDING OT to you!! Please help us welcome Katherine McKimmy, MOT, OTR/L!!
In the 5 years that Katherine has been an Occupational Therapist, she has been a voracious consumer of additional courses and certifications that would help her better serve her pediatric clients. She has had training in:
- Beckman Oral Motor Protocol
- NOMAS International Pediatric Feeding in NICU
- Craniosacral Facial Therapy – the Gillespie Approach
- Prechtl’s General Movement Assessment (GMA)
- VitalStim Therapy/DINES Provider
- Hammersmith Infant Neurological Assessment (HINE)
- SOS Approach to Feeding
- Visual Developmental Processing Therapy
- Picky Eater Course by Melanie Potock
- Interactive Metronome
- Talk Tools Oral Placement Therapy
Katherine comes to us from the great (and cold!) state of Michigan! She has 3 beautiful children, and has 2 grandchildren that are the light of her life! Now that she has moved to Florida, she is excited to begin enjoying the beautiful winter weather we have here!
Katherine will be accepting clients beginning November 10th. Call our office at 813-803-3470 for more information, or request an Occupational Therapy evaluation here!