Is your child struggling to…
– Pay attention in school and follow directions?
– Read, and be able to understand what they read?
– Produce legible handwriting?
– Move with coordination?
– Tolerate eating a greater variety of foods?
– Understand social cues and make friends?
– Be chosen to participate in sports?
Do you wonder if they have Sensory Processing Disorder?
Do you wonder if they have an Executive Function Disorder?
Do you wonder if they have retained Primitive Reflexes?
Sense Able Brain is the help you’ve been looking for!
*We are Gardiner Scholarship Providers.