When a child struggles with communication, eating, or reading skills, it can be frustrating for everyone involved, especially the child.
We understand this. Our Speech Therapist can help your child learn the skills to be able to communicate more clearly, safely eat a greater variety of foods, and improve reading and writing skills. (For more information on Feeding Therapy, go here.)
Speech Therapy can help with
- understand the sounds in words (receptive language)
- understand how words are used in speaking and reading
- follow verbal and written directions
- be able to articulate their thoughts
- communicate confidently
- have conversations with family and friends!
- form the sounds of speech more clearly and articulately so others can understand them better
- put sounds together more clearly so others can understand them better
- articulate thoughts and needs more clearly
- decrease frustration through being understood!
- comprehend what they are reading
- communicate complete thoughts on paper
- read phonetically
- spell accurately
- enjoy reading!
To get started with our Speech Therapist, just click on the Request an Appointment button at the top of this page!