Here at Sense ABLE Brain, our Occupational Therapists specialize in the treatment of
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Sensorimotor deficits
- Fine motor challenges
- Coordination difficulties
- Self-help skills (dressing, feeding, bathing, hygiene, etc.)
- Emotional & behavioral regulation
- Attention & focus
- Reading skills
- Sports skills (running, throwing, catching, hitting a ball, etc.)
- and more!
Direct treatment is a hands-on approach between the therapist and the child. Each session typically lasts 1 hr, depending on the child’s tolerance. We include telehealth sessions as a way to support you at home and help with carryover.
We utilize our Neuro-Devopmental Therapy Path to Success to help children succeed. We understand that if certain milestones aren’t met, especially neurologically, those gaps act as an anchor that delays or prevents a child from succeeding in school and life.