Our next FREE Moms Workshop will be Thursday, October 3rd at 6:30pm. The topic will be the Fear Paralysis reflex.
Did you know that some of characteristics of a retained/active Fear Paralysis reflex are
- hyper-sensitivity to movement, particularly being upside down
- hyper-sensitivity to sounds
- hyper-sensitivity to touch
- hyper-sensitivity to light
- hyper-sensitivity to smells
- a tendency to be shy, clingy, or withdrawn
- low stress tolerance
- a tendency to freeze when confronted with a challenge
- tendency to give up easily
- presence of phobias
- selective or elective mutism
- an unnatural need for routines and consistency
- poor adaptability/difficulty with change or transitions
- perfectionism, fear of failure, general negativity, and/or a defeatist attitude
- defiant behavior, “temper tantrums”, meltdowns
- eating disorders
- sleeping disorders
- shallow breathing
- low muscle tone
Join us next Thursday to find out what you can do to help the child(ren) you love!
*Don’t forget to arrive by 6:00pm if you want to participate in our FREE Sensory Yoga for Moms!