You can find HOPE here.
The first step to making progress in any therapeutic program is a thorough evaluation. Our evaluations dive deep to find the root cause of your child’s challenges. We assess:
- Immature reflexes: can impact emotions and behavior, head and postural control, eye movements, muscle tone patterns, and coordination (including fine motor coordination necessary for handwriting and speech).
- Body awareness: necessary to know where your limbs are and how they are moving
- Midlines: help us know where our centers are and how to move away from them fluidly and with good balance.
- Dominances: can affect how we learn and process information.
- Sensory Processing: is necessary to interact with the world around us and the people in it.
- Motor coordination: safe and fluid movement in their homes, schools, and community.
- Executive Function: for mature patterns for learning and relationships.
If you are interested in scheduling an evaluation, just click the button below and fill out the form. We will confirm that we received your request, and we will be in touch with you to schedule an evaluation appointment.
If you’d like more information before requesting an Occupational Therapy Evaluation, call us at 813-803-3470 or email us below