Part-time Office Staff:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client check-in
- Scheduling/re-scheduling clients for therapists
- Phone duties – Answer the phone, call clients/vendors/Dr’s offices/insurance companies/etc.
- Bookkeeping and invoicing (Receive payment and send invoices as needed; cash/check/credit card)
- Chat with parents in waiting area
- Make copies, laminate, file
- Light word processing and spreadsheet *Must be familiar with Google email, Google Docs (Microsoft Word), Google Sheets (Microsoft Excel), Google Slides (Microsoft PowerPoint), and Google Calendar
- Sweeping floor mats
- Wiping floor mats with disinfectant
- Clean windows/doors
- Clean tabletops/furniture surfaces
- Clean bathroom and kitchen (toilets, sinks, floors, mirrors)
- General straightening up
- Help transition between clients in treatment areas (Help quickly clean up from prior treatment session and set up for next treatment session.)
- Assist therapists during treatment sessions when required
- Must be comfortable wearing socks around office to access the mat area. Must be comfortable with dogs.
- Run errands
- Must be punctual and reliable.
Somewhat flexible with the base hours between 10:00 and 5:00 4 days/week. The schedule will fluctuate with the client treatment schedule. For example: if clients cancel at the end of the day, you may be able to leave earlier. If more clients get scheduled or more therapists are hired, more hours may be requested of this position.